Thursday, January 25, 2018

SASKATRAZ BEES

Last year this blog posted an article about Saskatraz bee line developed in Canada.  At that time the only source was from Olivarez Bees in California.  I saw the following new article in the Natures Nectar blog about the Saskatraz extolling their benefits.  Whether this article is truthful or advertising hyperbole is up for you to decide.  Note that the Natures Nectar company is a distributor for Olivarez.
To be fair I should report that I did purchase 3 Saskatraz queens last year from Olivarez.  One superceded immediately.  The other two have so far survived this winter.  Since these three were all used in startup hives in late May I did not get any honey harvest from them.

I believe that HoneyBeeWare also is an Olivarez distributor.

http://naturesnectar.blogspot.com/

No comments: